Sunday, December 13, 2009

Watta-Lotta-MAC

So we arrived at Changi Airport, we have an hour and a half before we catch the plane to Dubai, so i went and walked around the Duty free for a while. Until I found my self in MAC shop, my most favorite store, I love MAC make up!

I found this MAC Haute High Jinks Warm mini pigments. It has 5 pigments such as Reflects Gold, Jardin Aires, Rushmetal, Copperized and Museum Bronze. Nice colors for only Sing $67!

I also bought this "Put a spell on you" pink lip bag. This set is inclusive of Dream Glaze lipstic,Dervish Lip pencil and baby sparks Dazzleglass lipgloss. Amazing Buy for only Sing $62!



Ohhh, Im so excited to try my new shades!!!

So at last we got on the plane off to Dubai through Singapore Airlines. And guess what??? we have those old planes that do not have the movies on demand. I hate it because you have to watch what the plane programmed you to watch. Anyway, there were no good movies on as well. They didnt even have the "Twillight: New Moon".. So I ended up watching "crap" movies. But dont get me wrong, Im still grateful ;o)

After few hours of watching I got really tired.I started to feel a backache and my migraine is attacking.. Oh no!!! I feel so tired!!


I Cant wait to reach the hotel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment