Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My new born blog

I dont know what to write.. hmmm since this is my first blog. Let me tell you a little bit about me.


I just got married last Nov 14th 2009 to my boyfriend for 6 years, and let me tell you, that was the most glorious moment day of my life.


After the wedding, we decided to move to Malaysia. I love it here. We have a pretty neat Serviced apartment which is very close to KLCC and to any other mall. Im glad about it.

Meanwhile, since I am not working, I have indulge my self into cross stitching. It is a very fun way to kill the time.

Now, i am working on my biggest project called "Fairy Flora". Im proud to say, i just need a few stitching and she is all done. However, I am still looking for this gold thread called "kreinik gold blending filament". Tomorrow, i will go to SG Wang Plaza and try my luck again.


Anyway, I would like to thank May from Cross Stitch Malaysia who really inspired me to start blogging. http://crossstitchingmalaysia.blogspot.com/

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment